Dr. T.Selva from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, is an award-winning author, columnist, speaker, radio and television personality on Vasthu Sastra, spirituality, metaphysics and ancient Indian sciences. He holds a Master of Arts (Communication Management) from the University of South Australia and has authored five books on ancient Indian sciences.
His latest Bestseller book titled Vasthu Sastra Guide has been translated from English to Tamil, Hindi, Japanese, French and Fasi, Iraq’s national language.
He has been conferred with several prestigious awards for his meritorious work in the research, development and propagation and modernisation of Vasthu, astrology and Tantra sciences worldwide.
1. Honorary Doctor of Oriental Learning (PhD) from the Indian Institute of Oriental Heritage in West Bengal;
2. Vasthu Padmabibhushan, Vasthu Samrat and Vasthu Gaurav awards by the Kolkatta-based Asian Astrologers Congress;
3. Vasthu Ratnakara by the Malaysian Astrological Society;
4. Barah Mihir Award which carries the title Jyotish/Vasthu Vachaspati;
5. Asian distinguished astrologer and Vasthu Shastri award which carries the title Vasthu Shastri of Asia by the 15th Asian Conference on National Heritage;
6. The Glory of India Award, a Certificate of Excellence and the Bharat Gaurav Award from the India-based International Friendship Society.
1. He is the first person outside India to talk and write extensively on Vasthu Sastra worldwide.
2. He is the first person in the world to provide Vasthu Sastra tips via SMS to mobile phone users in Malaysia.
3. He said the first Malaysian to be invited to the prestigious Body Mind and Soul conference in London in 2004.
4. He is the first Vasthu expert to produce a VCD on the science of construction.
Dr T. Selva receiving his Honorary Doctor of Oriental Learning (PhD) from Human Resources Minister Datuk Dr S. Subramaniam in Malaysia.
He currently writes a column on Ancient Secrets and Vasthu Sastra in the Sunday Star, and his writing also appears in the Indian Down Under newspaper in Sydney.
He is a regular feature on television shows in Astro, TV3, RTM radio and television channels.
His book titles are Vasthu Sastra for harmonious living, health, wealth and world peace, Vasthu Sastra Guide, 101 Tips on Indian Feng Shui, Secrets of Mole Reading and Journey With Amma. Over the past 15 years, he has given over 500 talks in London, Perth, Sydney, Florida, Chennai, Delhi, Brunei, Kathmandu, Colombo, Singapore and all over Malaysia. The amazing feat of Dr Selva is that all his talks are for free or for charity. He has also appeared in the print, radio and television talk shows in Malaysia, London, Australia and India, including the BBC London. He studied enlightenment, wisdom, selfless service and unconditional love from great masters and living saints.
Among them are from the hugging saint Mata Amritanandamayi Devi or better known as Amma, Power of Silence from Mother Meera, Buddhism directly under the 14th Dalai Lama, Art of Living from His Holiness Sri Sri Ravi Shanker and Self Realisation teachings of Guruji Paramahansa Yogananda and several other renowned spiritual Masters.
He currently presents talks on Vasthu Sastra as a Way of Harmonious Living, Art of Happy Living for peace, happiness, health and wealth and how to enhance Prosperity.
He can be contacted via email at email@example.com or 019-2728464