The pyramid has been known from ancient times as a powerful design that connects to energy forces and its shape is identified with healing qualities.
The Egyptians viewed the pyramid as a spiritual symbol because its form directs the electromagnetic energy surrounding the earth and form the stars and other planets.
In metaphysical studies, its structure with four sloping sides emits positive energy that neutralizes negative energy .One of its main function is to remove or recycle stagnated and negative energy and focus harmonizing energies.
Research and experiments have shown that pyramid powers change the mental, physical and emotional states of individuals who have been exposed to its vibrations.
It improves the aura of a person and this has been proven with the use of the Kirlian camera to capture the aura of an individual . The Kirlian photographs show clearly the difference in the size and quality of the aura after an individual has been exposed to pyramid power.
In India, temple architecture is based on pyramidal shapes. The design also incorporates domes and the main idol is placed under a pyramid-shaped roof to generate energy among devotees. This is why people visiting Hindu temples with such roofs come away feeling cleansed and energetic.
Pyramids are now gaining popularity in homes as a means of enhancing energy flow, particularly in homes that are governed by dullness. Several readers have asked how can they use pyramids in their homes and benefit from the energy flow.
Homeowners should understand that before they can energies their house with pyramids, they should first orientate their house as per Vasthu to attain the desired results. Pyramids are extremely powerful and should be used be used with respect. Placing pyramids in the four corners of a house helps deflect negative energy and improve positive energy flow.
To revitalise the force in the master bedroom located in the south-west , pyramids should be placed in the four corners of the bedroom.
The powers of the pyramid are said to be endless and, to experience its benefits, an individual should try it with complete faith.
1. Placing a pyramid on your desktop in the work place can help remove stale energy and improve the working environment.
2. Mediating under a pyramid-shaped structure can help an individual to reach a state of consciousness that can assist in self-healing.
3. Placing beverages and food under a pyramid-shaped cover will ensure they stay fresh longer and taste better.
4. Medicines placed under the pyramid will become more effective.
5. Water stored under a pyramid gets energised and, when drunk, brings relief to those with skin diseases.
6. Placing a pyramid over a cut or wound expedites the healing process.
7. Building a house in the shape of a pyramid can increase the occupants’ lifespan.
8. Sleeping under a pyramid helps retard ageing and retain youthful looks.
9. Placing pyramids made with copper in the corners of the house can remove fatigue and low esteem.
10. You may receive positive results within a few days if you write a wish on a piece of paper and place it under a pyramid.
11. Placing used shaving blades under a pyramid for 24 hours can recharge the blades and the blades can be reused.
12. Used battery placed under pyramid for 24 hours can recharged and reused.
13. Covering tea or coffee under a pyramid for 24 hours can be recharged and reused.
14. The beauty and glow of an individual will improve if water stored under a pyramid is used to wash the face daily.
15. Placing the pyramid on top of the head like wearing a cap, helps to heal headache, migraine, falling hair, sinusitis, depression, insomnia and premature graying.
16. Pyramids placed on the aching part of the body can ease the pin. This can be further enhanced by drinking water energised by pyramid.
17. Placing pyramid under the chair at work or home will increase an individual’s concentration (studying or working) and also improves health.
18. Placing a pyramid on the head of a student like wearing a cap helps the students to retain in their memory what they have studied.
19. Place pain relieving oils or cream under a pyramid so that further application on aches and pains will be more effective.
20. Placing toothpaste under a pyramid for three or more days and using it to brush teeth and gums relieves the user from diseases of teeth and gums.