Below are the few Ancient Secret Tips for well-being, remember these tips are given by our ancestors and are result oriented. Many of my Friends and Clients followed these tips and got benefited. Try it once, If you get benefited, please pass it on to others.
-Master Yuvaraj Sowma
Collect small pieces of Sandalwood, Deodar, Agil, Tulsi sticks, conch, pearl, ivory, bit of tiger skin and deer skin and put them in a small yellow bag and place the same in either the Pooja room or in the cash Almirah and worship the same with incense sticks and offerings on all Fridays.
Buy some salt on every Friday from the shop and add the same in the salt pot in the house. This will not only make one rich beyond one’s dream but also help one to clear all debts.
Burn incense and sandal powder in the house on all Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays. Poverty will be completely wiped out.
If the house is not built according to Vasthu or proved to be unlucky, tie a coconut with its shoot on the inner side of the main entrance of the house. Regular worship to the same will bring the grace of Goddess Lakshmi.
Every Friday in the Pooja room, wash the wooden plank with ghee and draw Kolam with sugar. Light a silver lamp with lotus wicks or plantain wicks. Offer five kinds of fruits and worship. Within 27 weeks one will immense progress in one’s life.
If in the Pooja room one draws lotus kolam with rice flour one will get one’s desires fulfilled.
Mix seven kinds of oil and light lamp both in the mornings and in the evenings. This will relieve one from debt, enmity and disease.
If every Friday one gives salt, Turmeric, kumkum, a pair of bangles Comb, blouse-bits, mirror, betel leaves and nut with some money to a married woman for 27 weeks , one will be free from law suits, debts, premature death, all sins and obstacles in marriage.
On a New Moon Monday collect a little water in 27small vessels from 27 different wells separately and bury the pots in a pit of 3 feet depth on the north eastern corner of the house. Lakshmi, the Goddess of Wealth, will live in that house for 100 years.
Draw the diagram of Sri Chakra on a 1’x1’ sandalwood, forest vembu or Redwood plank and consecrate the same. If it hung on a wall in a house, shop or trade centre, it will attract people, attention and wealth immensely.
Collect a single rice, Sesame, Mustard, Pepper, Jaggary, four kinds of dals, Salt, Soil from the house, Soil from the ant hill, Soil from the Shiva temple, Red Soil, Clayey soil, Sea sand, river Sand, Pebble, Black soil, 9 shells, 9 sea conches, 108 Lotus beads, 108 Tulsi beads, 108 Spatika (Crystal) beads, 108 sandal wood beads. Put them all in a small bag and bury the same in a pit dug in front of the house on the First Tuesday in the month of Adi (July 15th to 15th Aug.), Ippasi (15`th Oct. to 15th Nov.) or Chitra (14th April to 15th May) between 6 and 7 a.m . This will bring a great fortune to the house.
If in a house where the income is poor and expenses are heavy and there is no growth in the fortunes of the members of the house, then , it is better to grow Asoka and coconut trees on either side of the that house.
For Prosperity and progress to the members in a house, and to drive away all the spell of the evil eye, bury a rare one eyed coconut on each four corners of the house.
If Lizard falls on the:
1. Head – Gossiping and creating misunderstandings.
2. Hair – Happiness and pleasures.
3. Face – Meeting the relations.
4. Forehead – Promotion and prosperity.
5. Left Eye brow – Trouble to male children.
6. Nose – Increase of Diseases.
7. Upper lip – Loss of things.
8. Lower lip – Appreciation of wealth.
9. Below the lower lip – Punishment by king of Government.
10. On Mouth – Fear.
11. Left ear – Long life.
12. Right ear – Business.
13. Throat – Destruction of enemies.
14. Right hand – Sorrow.
15. Left hand – Sufferings.
16. Right hand fingers – Honor and reward from Government.
17. Left hand – fingers Difficulties.
18. On the chest – Appreciation of wealth and money.
19. Back – Destruction.
20. On the penis – Unlucky and poverty.
21. Right back and left thigh – Danger to fathers health.
22. Right leg Left leg – Good signs, portend good auguries.
23. Left toes – Diseases.
24. Right toes – Loss of money.
25. Running up body from foot to head any part upward movement – Long life.
If a Crow, caws in the:
1. East – Gains.
2. South East – Destruction of enemies.
3. South – Profit.
4. South West – Gain of money.
5. West – Rain.
6. North West – Difficulties to life.
7. North East – Beware of thieves.
8. North – Cousins of accidents.
Colours for clothing according to the day and the ruling planet:
- PURE WHITE
COLOUR GUIDE BENEFITS
Using the particular colour based on the day and the planet can activate human glands in different bodily functions. For example, red is the appropriate colour for a low blood pressure patient while blue stops overeating. Soft colours are recommended for patients with high blood pressure. Where expectant mothers are concerned, they should avoid wearing dark colours and the bedroom should be in shades of pastel colours like pink.
1. Buy the property square or rectangular shape
2. Buy the property always higher level then road
3. Buy the property with plants and trees
4. Buy the property if the North-east corner is extend
5. Buy the property if the river or ponds are northern or eastern side
6. Buy the property if the hills or mountain are southern or western side
7. Buy the property if the front is narrow and the back side is wider
8. Buy the property from the richest people
9. Buy the property complete Vasthu analysis before buy.
1. Don’t buy the T-junction or Y-junction property
2. Don’t buy the property near to the temple or mask or church
3. Don’t buy the property near to the graveyard
4. Don’t buy the property from the bankrupts
5. Don’t buy the property near to the marshy land
6. Don’t buy corner cut property
7. Don’t buy irregular shape properties
8. Don’t occupy the house before doing house warming
9. Don’t take the Vasthu advice from half knowledge people.
EAST – PRAG POORVA
Lord of this Direction is INDHIRA, IRAVATHAM the elephant, and Samwardhan are the watch masters to ensure the existence of Dharma (PHYLONTHROPHI).
SOUTH EAST – DAKSHINA POORVA(AGNEY)
Lord of this Direction is Agni, Pundareegam- The elephant, Unmaththan the. Demons are the guards of this direction. If this space is well located, Lakshmi the Goddess of fortune favours this house and the women folk who live in are destined to enjoy peaceful and happy life.
SOUTH – DAKSHNINA
Yama is the Lord, vamanam –the elephant, Gundothara-the Demon are the guards of this direction. If this direction is properly constituted the dweller will escape from the envy of others and cast of all evil eyes.
SOUTH WEST – DAKSHINA BASCIMAM(NAIRUTHI)
Niruthi is the Lord, Kumutham-the elephant and Dheerga Kayan the Demon are the guards of this space. The proper placement of this direction assures the dweller to lead to carefree life and provides protection against being robbed.
WEST – BASCIAM
Varuna is the Lord, Anjanam the elephant. Hiraswa Pathan are the guards. Proper constitution of this direction guarantees the dweller a long and healthy life with all prosperity and continuously enjoy the goodwill of others.
NORTH WEST – UTHRA BASCIMAM
Vayu is the Lord. Pushphandham the elephant –Singamugam the Demon are the guards. If this direction is formed as per the rules, the dweller will escape from enmity, chaos and calamity. Peaceful and successful life is guaranteed.
NORTH – UTHRA
Kubera is the Lord. Sarvabowman-the elephant –Gajamuhan the demon are the guards. If this aspect coincides with Vasthu lakshana the dweller will be pious, blessed by lakshmi, Goddess of fortune and he will be respected by others.
NORTH EAST – UTHARA POORVAM(EASANIYAM)
Easaniyam is the Lord. Supradeepam the elephant, priyamugan the demon are guards. If this aspect is proper the dweller will not face any hurdle or obstacle and destined to lead a happy life.